. Catering: BYO
. Kitchen Facilities: fully equipped; professional grade
. Tables & Chairs: provided and set-up at no addtional cost
. Linens, Silver, etc.: BYO
. Restrooms: wheelchair accessible
. Dance Floor: Landmark Ballroom's floor is specially constructed for dancing
. Bride's Dressing Area: yes
. Meeting Equipment: lighted podium, stage with lights
. Parking: adjacent lot, on street
. Music: Indoors: amplified w/ restrictions
. Alcohol: BYO Beer, Wine, Champagne; liquor allowed with licensed server
. Wheelchair Access: all main locations are accessible
. Other: no rice, birdseed or confetti; no tacks or tape on walls
- I thought it was a unexpected jewel in the middle of San Jose.
- Beautiful, spacious, excellent dance floor
- Very classy and elegant.
- Because of it's location, we were a little skeptical, but when you enter the facility, you are mesmerized by the ambiance!
- Great first impression, an element of elegance.
- It was beautiful and had that "old spanish" feel. I knew immediately it was where I wanted my reception.
- It was beautiful! I fell in love with it the moment I stepped in to the building.
- We have used SJWC several times, so our expectations are high based on past experience! But staff is consistently friendly, helpful, efficient and facility in excellent condition.
- The stage, the ballroom and the separate Tea Room area that we could use to set up for the buffet made the San Jose Woman's Club the ideal place for our event.
- I loved the tiles on the staircase. I loved the history of the building and the fact that the whole floor was a dance floor.
Preferred Vendors - Caterers
408 280-6161 or
The Carvery Catering
Catering for All Occasions
650-240-2300 x 112
Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme
The Party Helpers
Preferred Vendors - Event Planning
Contact: Annie Hermes
Preferred Vendors - One Day Event Insurance
The Event Helper
Fees & Deposits
The Reservation Fee is 1/2 of the Facility Fee and is required to hold your date. Facility Fees range from $600 to $2950 depending on the room and the day of the week. Please call 877-852-7774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed information.
The Landmark Ballroom, Tea Room and Fireside Room are available for smaller gatherings or meetings. Fees are based on the number of hours needed, frequency, and required capacity. For weekday business functions or meetings, the rental rate varies depending on guest count and event duration. Call for specifics.
Year-round, daily, 9am to midnight.
Our highly trained event coordinators are here to help you on your special day. There will always be a San Jose Woman's Club staff member on site to assist with vendor load in, facility needs, and guest hospitality
For more information, contact Kathy Sutherland
San Josť Woman's Club
75 South 11th Street
San Josť, CA 95112