. Catering: BYO
. Kitchen Facilities: fully equipped; professional grade
. Tables & Chairs: provided and set-up at no addtional cost
. Linens, Silver, etc.: BYO
. Restrooms: wheelchair accessible
. Dance Floor: Landmark Ballroom's floor is specially constructed for dancing
. Bride's Dressing Area: yes
. Meeting Equipment: lighted podium, stage with lights
. Parking: adjacent lot, on street
. Music: Indoors: amplified w/ restrictions
. Alcohol: BYO Beer, Wine, Champagne; liquor allowed with licensed server
. Insurance: included
. Wheelchair Access: all main locations are accessible
. Other: no rice, birdseed or confetti; no tacks or tape on walls
- I thought it was a unexpected jewel in the middle of San Jose.
- Beautiful, spacious, excellent dance floor
- Very classy and elegant.
- Because of it's location, we were a little skeptical, but when you enter the facility, you are mesmerized by the ambiance!
- Great first impression, an element of elegance.
- It was beautiful and had that "old spanish" feel. I knew immediately it was where I wanted my reception.
- It was beautiful! I fell in love with it the moment I stepped in to the building.
- We have used SJWC several times, so our expectations are high based on past experience! But staff is consistently friendly, helpful, efficient and facility in excellent condition.
- The stage, the ballroom and the separate Tea Room area that we could use to set up for the buffet made the San Jose Woman's Club the ideal place for our event.
- I loved the tiles on the staircase. I loved the history of the building and the fact that the whole floor was a dance floor.
Preferred Vendors - Caterers
Contact: Steve Borkenhagen
Office: 408 280-6161
Cell: 408 813-5984
Catering for All Occasions
Contact: Gloria Ramirez
Contact: Teri Schenkel
650-240-2300 x 112
The Carvery Catering
Contact: Mike Shin
Panetta's Elite Events
Contact: Glenn Nelson/Lorie Beesley
Glennatpanettas@msn.com or Lbeesley@msn.com
Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme
Contact: Heather Renaud
The Party Helpers
Preferred Vendors - Beverage Caterers
Contact: Jill Ballinger
650-544-7568 or 1-888-411-4227
Best Beverage Catering
Preferred Vendors - Cake
Sweet Passions Bakery
Contact: Lydia Vidanage
408-716-8244 or 408-824-8537
Preferred Vendors - Event Planning
Contact: Annie Hermes
Preferred Vendors - Florists
Preferred Vendors - Lighting
Contact: Brian Foisy
Preferred Vendors - Photographers
Carlos Da Silva Photography
Preferred Vendors - Rentals/Decor
Williams Party Rentals
Fees & Deposits
During the months of November-March, enjoy a Winter Discount of 10% off the rental rate! A $1000 deposit is required to hold your date, and is returned within 21 days after the event if the site is left in good condition. Rental fees range from $1750 to $2950 depending on the day of the week. For weddings and special events, the rental fee covers a 4 hours of set up time, 5 hours of event time, and 1 hour of breakdown time, and is payable 90 days prior to the event. Each additional hour runs $250. Security personnel required for certain events.
The Landmark Ballroom, Tea Room and Fireside Room are available for smaller gatherings or meetings. Fees are based on the number of hours needed, frequency, and required capacity. For weekday business functions or meetings, the rental rate varies depending on guest count and event duration. Call for specifics.
Year-round, daily, 9am to midnight.
Our highly trained event coordinators are here to help you on your special day. There will always be a San Jose Woman's Club staff member on site to assist with vendor load in, facility needs, and guest hospitality
For more information, contact Ali Cross
San Josť Woman's Club
75 South 11th Street
San Josť, CA 95112